- Please write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is it important to be financially literate as a student?
- Have you set up your own plan to help you prepare for student fees?
- If selected for this award, how would this scholarship assist you in completing your studies?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
- Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Please submit The AdvancePoint Capital’s Financial Literacy Scholarship form linked within the link.